My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A new business venture

Apparently I am in the WRONG business. I think I am going to open a dry cleaning business here in Calallen and I will bring Reese to work with me. I brought six items, two men's shirts, two men's slack, a women's blouse and a dress to be cleaned...and the bill was 31.45. I think that is outrageous for dry cleaning. I would say I will go somewhere else but that is the 3rd place in town that we have been to that must dry clean the items with gold because they are all that expensive. FYI anyone who gets married or has an event in which I might have to wear something nice and might sweat, we're not coming. Costs to damn much to clean the clothes when we're done. Unless I can wear jeans or shorts count us out. I'm cheap.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah that's what our's cost.. INSANE. I think you would be a great drycleaning lady. Ha!