My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I will buy a new camera

So I am annoyed. I have been bitching about our POS camera. Today it's lucky I didn't run it over. Erin and cousin Atlee came for a visit today (Atlee is only 5 days older than Reese) and they played SO well together and we all enjoyed some time at the beach. Long story short I take a bunch of pictures on the POS and even went back and looked at some of them just to make sure that the purple lines on the screen were not showing up on the actual picture. I swear to you I have NO idea how this happens to me. Ryan comes home from work and I get out the camera to show him the babies at the beach...NO EFFING pictures. Not a single freaking one. I don't know where the hell they went because I did not delete them. I took them, turned the camera off and went on my merry way. Of course the damn thing works for him when he gets home and he tells me I'm nuts. Damn camera. So obviously no one will see Reese and Atlee at the beach. Poop on my old ass Canon camera.

However here is a video of Reese from the other day. Enjoy
We put Reese down for her nap, as you can tell by the music in the background..and we went in to check on her only to find her playing like this...who wants to nap when you know how to stand up and bang the wall

Fun with the entertainment system. I don't let her watch TV but Daddy can't pull himself away from ESPN...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're still looking for a camera, check www.slickdeals.net. They usually have daily specials and over on the right side of the screen you can find other specials. Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool! See y'all soon! -Andrea