My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My two kids...Ryan and Reese

Ah the life of a husband who thinks he helps out. I am sure any Mom can attest to the fact that while the hubbies think they help out, the reality is they don't. Here is an example:
Monday Ryan gave Reese a bath (huge shock since he never does). Tuesday night I said, "Hey, go give Reese a bath" to which he responds with "I gave her one last night". I figure if he's keeping score I would write it down for him. I walked to the fridge got some paper and displayed this for him:

Sara: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII (and I am sure more than this)
Ryan: III

I later amended this because Ryan claims he can not lotion and dress her after the bath because it's too hard....his score now looks like this:

Ryan: Ii (that's one and a half in slash marks)

He's SUCH a funny guy....

Reese has learned a few things this week:
1. She mastered the stairs and Mimi and Grampy's College Station condo
2. She can't crawl in dresses..therefore we don't wear too many
3. She can walk while pushing her scooter
4. Daddy can't watch the Olympics and me at the same time without spilling something on Mommy's brand new furniture (hence the fact that I say he's like my second child)

Until we get a new camera (Ryan can NOT make a decision) only videos
Who needs toys when you can play with diapers.

Stairs!

Sorry Ryan has not shirt on..also the noise you hear is not my tummy growling...it's Chewie. I have to hold her back because she thinks she needs to race Reese

No comments: