My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I guess I owe everyone an update

We ventured to College Station this past weekend to kick off the football season. Sadly I think Reese might have been more effective on the playing field Saturday night. Thankfully she and I skipped out on the game and played in College Station with Aunt Leslie, who is always much more fun than football. Yeah for that. Reese really enjoys all her time with Leslie. We also have lots of fun in the condo with Mimi and Grampy this weekend. I must also admit she tasted her first Doubledave's pizza roll and she LOVED it. She is obviously my child with the new found appreciation she has for pizza.
We have nothing else exciting to report. It's business as usual around here. Reese is getting taller, as I realized much more of her head sticks out the top of her playpen when she is talking to me from the other room.

She LOVES playing with the laptop and our keyboard at home.

Practicing the "wheelbarrow" so when she is in elementary school she'll have the moves down pat.
She likes my cell phone too.
When Ryan left the condo she was sad, she cried at the window for him to come back. Yes it was a first and she proved to him she likes him, I'm still number one but at least she protests him leaving as well.
And I just have to say...I watched the new 90210 tonight, pretty decent. Funny things added so all of us old folks who watched the original can pick up on a laugh but all in all a decent show to keep me entertained Tuesday nights this fall. Yeah for 90210..next week Jackie Taylor makes a cameo...I love this stuff

No comments: