My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, September 29, 2008

Updates!

Reese and I enjoyed a week out of town visiting family and doing a little pre birthday celebrations. Grampy even made headway and got to play with Reese and hold her for a long time without Reese crying. Major accomplishment.
Reese really picked up a few more tricks this week, it was like a small light bulb went off in her head. We're looking forward to celebrating her first birthday this week.


Her new little denim overall dress. I bought this for her before she was even born and she can finally wear it.

When I get dressed, and she's not playing in the kennel, Reese spends her days taking my clothes out of the dresser.
Busted!
Reese trying to decide....a crawfish po'boy or a fried oyster basket
Ahhh meat!
Dad and his grill
Mom and Dad's house sans fence
Fun with Aunt Leslie, my number one favorite Aunt


She knows what she's doing
Playing by the fireplace
Can I pleeeeaaaase touch the camera!!!


No comments: