My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Reese! Time flies when you're having fun, and with a few minor exceptions we've had nothing but fun these last few years (minor exceptions being the times you puked on me). You're a great kid, super smart and just a little wacky...but that's good because to be part of our family you need to be a little wacky. I think you mostly get that from me and your Aunt Leslie (heavy on the Leslie part). We love you no matter what! Just like I tell you everyday...You Rock!

2 comments:

Andrea H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!

Unknown said...

Little birthday girl looks so cute. It reminded me of my niece’s birthday party arranged at one of NYC venues where my sister did amazing arrangements. She arranged mermaid themed birthday party. I really loved everything and praised her for her efforts.