My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, October 13, 2008

more pics

Oh another depressing loss in Aggieland...yet another game down the tubes. However we had a lovely visit as usual, got to see some friends and as always Reese was the life of the party. Well minus the fever she got on Saturday night...clearly the Aggie loss made her sick. She's all better now, got her flu shot and is back on her normal schedule. Just a few pictures to update everyone. Also some videos for your viewing pleasure.
Last weekend when we were in San Antonio, Aunt Erin was kind enough to take some FAB pictures of Reese in her tutu. IF you would like to view them feel free... http://www.erinhomann.com/ Go to proofing and the password is Reese....and if you are in the market for a tutu, I'm your girl. I made the one Reese has on and would be more than happy to sell you one made to order.

Seriously how cute is this kid?!?
Erin you are an amazing photographer...she still has spots available for her mini sessions...get your Xmas card shots done, and custom made Christmas cards with her one stop shopping. Visit her site at http://www.erinhomann.blogspot.com/ if interested. Tell her I sent you

Reese is over the hump, a few weeks ago she screamed bloody murder when we put her in the swing. She finally realized that she actually used to like it and enjoys it yet again.
Crazy ass dog. Barks EVERY time Reese and I use the swings...so I thought I would put her on it. Once again circus freak Chewie proved her fell off the circus train. She sat in my lap and didn't budge the entire time she was in the swing. I think she was going for like ten minutes. She even walked back over to go on a second time. I need to invent something like a dog swing with a motor. The dog was the most mellow animal I have ever seen after the ride on the swing.
Reese after her first haircut. I am a bad mother and did not take her picture of the event. I figured since we cut the total amount of 2 hairs (only around her ears) we would document the first real haircut when more hair is actually cut.
How do you know your pants are too big? When you bend down your ENTIRE ass hangs out of the pants. Ghetto Reese


Reese moved into her "BIG" girl car seat this past week. I had the infant seat in the house so I could wash it and put it away. Clearly I just should stop buying toys. She played in the base of the car seat for close to an hour. Climbing in and out, talking to herself and having a fine time.
Oh stickers!
So happy in the morning

PANTS...ok well they roll up to Capri pants but she's a shorty like her Mom. However it was cool enough this past week to pull out the pants. Only one day but there is hope for cooler weather in Corpus at some point.



Here's Chewie enjoying her ride.



This is just a video of Reese playing at the house...as you can see she likes to talk a lot.


Tammy talks a lot!

2 comments:

E.C. said...

those pics of reese in the tutu are beautiful...nice to see you and erin both living up to your creative potentials! also, i almost went ahead and placed my order for a tutu...then i remembered that i have a BOY. gah.

Gail said...

Wow what great pics of Reece in the tutu - so pretty! I never saw the finished product and the tutu did come out beautiful!

I was impressed by your swinging abilities with the dog in your lap. Too funny!