My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A few fun filled days!

We had a fun time in College Station again last weekend. Reese had a visit from Kathy and we all partied in the condo...and by partied I mean everyone was asleep by ten because we're all that cool. Reese had french toast the next day for breakfast proving that she is just like me and LOVES good (non-breakfast taco) carb meals in the mornings. French Toast rocks!

Today I'm headed off to the early voting polls to cast my ballot for President of the United States and I will not be voting for Frankenstein, I mean John McCain. Ryan is still on the fence about who he is voting for...GASP....he might not vote Republican....

The house is mildly decorated for Halloween, I would have gone more crazy however I was informed that we will not be here for Halloween this year since there is a home game the next day. I am bummed as this will be the first time we had a place where kids might come knock on the door.

Our Stroller Strides Halloween party is next week and I am dressing up. I am also making cupcakes that look like brains. I will post pics next week so you can see I am no where close to Martha Stewart.

We are working on ditching the pacifier but Princess didn't go to sleep until 10 the night before so she was a little tired. This whole staying up late thing is a new habit for Miss Thang...I blame Ryan as he likes to stay up late. I tell her if she stays up late and has bad dreams from Law and Order it's not my fault...she should go to sleep earlier.
Fun with Kathy

Sadly he knows how to correctly hold babies, apparently he just chooses not to with mine. (I think it was because he didn't like her shirt "Lil' Democrat")
Why Daddy's are in charge of bath time...and not doing hair.
I think she can be best compared to Doc from Back to the Future
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for her Halloween get up...her shirts says "Trick or Treat"


Reese and her friend Alex

She didn't want to look at the camera as much as she wanted to slap all the pimpkins...yes pimpkins 'cause she was pimp slapping them all
Reese...shat out a pumpkin
A very sweaty Mommy after Stroller Strides (because I live at the freaking equator where it's still in the 80's and it's Oct. 21!!!) with a very happy Reese in the pumpkin patch. More pumpkin patch pictures will follow next week when Ryan braves family fun day on Saturday and spends time with the fam.

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

You look fabulous! And Reese is adorable! Love the "pimpkins" Hilarious!

Andrea H. said...

I think I may have to have a talk with Ryan! He'd better be voting independent then. ;)


Looking forward to Halloween pictures of Reesbo!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I could totally hang out with you guys. My parties last just as long ;)