My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lots of fun!

Our weekend started off with a fun Friday night. Normally we stay home while Ryan works his high school games but we decided to take a road trip this week and watch him call a game. It was the perfect night since it was in the 70's with a cool breeze, which rarely happens in Texas...esp. since we moved to Corpus. We ventured down to Kingsville (which reminded me again why we did NOT move there) and enjoyed a Brahma football game. Ryan was head Ref and was miked up for the occasion. I think it weirded Reese out a little when he talked on the speakers. She was a little nervous when we first got there since the bands were playing, but by the second quarter she was dancing to "Gimme Some Lovin'" (a KM4B fav) and waving at the cheerleaders. I was excited because when the Brahmas scored a TD they would play the Notre Dame fight song, which is my second favorite college fight song. Sorry Aggie fans, my friends know I love the OU song.
Reese in her hoodie (thanks Andrea and Brian) ready to go to the game.
Just after talking a few steps before heading out the door.

Ryan...on the sidelines

I told him his pants are a bit snug. We always knew he was a husky boy. Bill, don't you think he needs some new pants?

Discussing a penalty flag.
Saturday we headed over to the pumpkin patch as a family for some pictures of Reese in her costume. As you can tell she made a VERY cute little lamb. I'll give credit to Ryan on this one, it was his first choice. Leslie also suggested the lamb as well so they both get props.

She was walking....







As I am typing out this post she is using the old keyboard and typing something as well. She alternates between typing and then pushing the keyboard across the tile. She getting much better at walking on her own, still a little unsteady and won't do it on her own if we are someplace she is not familiar with. We're hoping to get a couple videos of her walking on here sometime this week. I'm impressed she's doing so well at 1 year old.

1 comment:

Andrea H. said...

Yay! The hoodie fits! The lamb costume looks great. And I agree, Ryan pants are a little "fitted".