My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jedi Knights

THEY'RE BAAAACCCCCCK!
In case you haven't been informed...we have a small squirrel issue in our attic right now. Ryan swore to me this weekend while I was out of town that he fixed the problem. (He hasn't) Last week the damn things were so loud up there that when I got out of the shower there was so much noise coming through the baby monitor that I thought we were being robbed (they were playing over Reese's room which is why I heard them through the monitor) I can only figure they are upstairs practicing their jedi fighting skills. I can tell you right now that I am NOT a happy camper about this issue. I did bats in the attic when we lived in Suffern, I have the "Rodent type creature living in my attic" tee-shirt so I don't need another one. Hope Chewie knows that if those rat bastards find their way into the living quarters of my house that she has to hunt and destroy. I hope she can get off the couch in time.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG! Are those the A&M campus squirrels???