My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pictures from my phone

I figured that I would finally post some pictures from my phone since that is where so many pictures are snapped, simply because it’s with me all the time. So here are a few from the past few weeks.

095

096Reese went to work with Ryan one day and they sent me this pic. So sweet!

101104105106

112113114125Kickball shoes on131133Brynn sleeping in Kingwood

136137one tired girl after a weekend in Kingwood…she’s OUT139She’s a wacky kid…

141Swinging  on the monkey bars at the park

142little sister wearing Crocs

After Stroller Strides on Wednesday the kids got out of their strollers and Reese started leading them in a workout. She used many of the exercises we did in class that morning and all the kiddos participated with her. It was all on their own doing and was the cutest thing. I guess I should hire her when I need a sub to cover for me when I can’t teach. She’s pretty dang good at it.

143145bear crawls! (Reese is in the red)

146crunches!

No comments: