My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, February 20, 2012

The best I could do

Since I spent the entire last week in a fog of sinus pain, coughing and crazy congestion I didn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked. As stated before when you are a stay at home Mom and you get sick, it’s pretty much the worst thing that can happen. I am lucky we survived…I had to call my lifeline for help a few times and request that Ryan come home from work so that I could go to bed. Yes it was that ugly in our house. I even bribed Reese to watch TV in my bed most days Brynn was napping so I could sleep even more. It was so bad I even broke down and went to the doctor (I hadn’t been to my reg doctor since 2010). My sinus cavities are still slightly screwed up and I haven’t had the sense of smell for 2 weeks. It’s the sickest I have been for that long since I was in elementary school.

I have nothing to show from Valentine’s Day as that was one of the days I called Ryan at 4 and asked him to come home. I was in bed by 5.

045Sunday Funday…we attempted a picture with our three “children” on the sofa. Thurman is too obsessed with being in the center of the picture to sit down so Ryan had to hold him down.047Pile on Brynn

048Brynn in her Valentine’s Day pj’s (6 days late) Reese wore the same ones…they are so sweet with their little fuzzy wings on the back. I love them!

050She’s not crying as much as she is talking VERY loudly. The volume in our house is crazy. Most night it’s Reese singing and dancing and Brynn attempting to talk over her. When I was younger my Mom used to tell me how she couldn’t handle the volume in the house. Tonight I told Ryan I now know exactly what she was talking about. Between the 3 girls Ryan lives with, he should invest in hearing aides now!053Sister pose. Brynn looks terrified. Trust me I would be too, Reese is nuts with her.

055056As mentioned before Reese LOVES singing and dancing and putting on shows. It’s non stop in our house. She just makes up songs and dances and is constantly playing pretend. Brynn LOVES watching her. She will stand up (her preferred position of choice) and watch Reese and never bat an eye lash. The dog is about the only thing that will break her attention. I can prop her up on the pillow like so and she’ll watch Reese and smile as long as I leave her there (I sit next to her of course). See aforementioned wings…how sweet are those?

058060062Contently watching Big Sister

063She spotted me taking her picture and of course shot me a BIG smile.

Reese is all signed up and practicing for kickball so I am sure in the coming weeks we’ll have some pictures of that…

No comments: