My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I going Stroller Strides"

Yet another fun week....we made it back from Kingwood in time to grocery shop, clean, and do laundry before our first guest of the week arrived. Ryan's Mom came for a day to see Reese on Tuesday. We hit the pool with some friends on Thursday, and Aunt Leslie and Uncle Sean came on Friday.
Wednesday I let Reese have her stroller that goes with her baby doll. Baby Ty as she calls him, loves his stroller and Reese pushes it all over the house. As soon as I gave it to her she told me "I going Stroller Strides". She pushed the stroller all over the house and every so often would stop to do exercises. She did some squat jumps, wall sits, push ups and jumping jacks. She was making me laugh so hard. She is clearly playing attention to me when I'm teaching classes.
This evening she put Baby Ty in the stroller and told Ryan and I that she was going to run errands in Corpus Christi. I loves that she comes up with random things we say and acts like she knows exactly what she's talking about. Hell maybe she does.
Anytime someone leaves the house she says "Call when you get home"...so needless to say when Leslie and Sean were leaving today she waved her good-byes and said "Call when you get home". A regular riot...as Reese would say "I so funny"
Here she is on one of the loops she made while at Stroller Strides.
Stroller pushes....

Squats

I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She was asking for crackers as well so I just made the sandwiches on crackers and not bread. She proceeded to pull them apart and licked all the peanut butter and jelly off separately. She had the stuff up her nose when it was all said and done. This picture really doesn't do her justice.

When you wake up with hair like this I would call nap time a success

Leslie once spiked Chewie's hair...then she spiked Reese's. She asked that we put these photos on the blog together because she thought it was hilarious.

Leslie spiked her hair on the way home from the beach. Saltwater has good styling qualities to it. I think it was about 2.2 seconds after this that Reese fell asleep.

Playing in the sand

Playing catch at the beach with Uncle Sean and Aunt Leslie


Thanks for the trains Nana and Pop-pop

Reese loves her trains

The tracks that Ryan built. We had to tell him to let Reese play.


We took Reese to the dog show this weekend. She liked looking at all the dogs but she thought the French Poodles with their wacky ass hair-do's was a bit much. Here's a family shot outside the American Bank Center after the dog show.
The video of Reese going to Stroller Strides will be up tomorrow...as long as I have time during her nap. Stay tuned...

No comments: