My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Videos

On Friday I took Reese to "Jumping Bunnies" at the gym. It's 45 minutes of running around like a chicken without a head on all the gymnastics equipment...I think I was more tired than she was. She seemed to really like it but I'm way to frugal (or cheap...call it like you see it) to let her keep going. I just keep thinking about next semester's tuition for my hubby who likes school so much he wants to hold the Guiness World Record for longest amount of time in college. I guess if he held the record then at least we would have something to show for it...WE LOVE YOU RYAN! (I think my sister says it best...we tease because we love and we LOVE to tease.)
So here's a video of her with her friends at Jumping Bunnies...the second video is us at the beach on Sunday. I am working on uploading the pictures as well. I can only do so much people and lately it seems that it's so hot I can only think of doing one thing a day. I have to save my energy for the pool.


No comments: