My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, July 13, 2009

a few more from the 4th

Sorry the pics are smaller than usual. Leslie did follow through and send them. Hooray for Sister!
Loves her some MiMi

Walking out of the retirement community after a visit with G'ma and G'pa....Ignore the fact that we took her out of the house in a diaper and over sized t-shirt.

Sharing means caring...Ritz crackers and hanging out with G'pa


Outside California Pizza kitchen after lunch on Friday.


At CiCi's with the family...I know we eat a lot of pizza. I would eat it everyday if Ryan agreed to it.


Hanging out at Nan's house after Pop-pop made it back home.


Muscle-mania. She has double protection on this one. A swimsuit with built in floaters (which only made her roll around like a ball in the pool, however it was highly entertaining to watch) and then her swimmies...no way this kid is drowning


Oh there's the end cycle beep on my dishwasher. I should thank Reese tomorrow when she wakes up for running it for me. Never mind that when she hit the "delay start" button she ignored the fact that there are two plates, 4 utensils and one cup in it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was rolling looking at that last picture. That was great!