My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kingwood Baby!

BUSY weekend in Kingwood. Visiting MiMi, Grampy, Chips, Aunt Leslie (the greatest Aunt EVER) and the Great-Grandparents plus swimming in the pool before 9 a.m...Joey Chesnut continues to hold the Mustard Belt Title, such great news since we LOVE Joey at Casa de Herbst. We had some unexpected things come up while in Kingwood but nothing the old Herbst clan was not able to handle. Good thing we're all on top of our game and handle anything that comes our way.
It was great fun visiting with Uncle Chips...Reese sure does have fun with him. She also got to see the BEST and OBVIOUS choice for favorite Aunt ever. As stated several times over..Reese LOVES her Aunt Leslie. We watched Saw 5 (the new Ryan/Chips/Sara tradition for the July 4th weekend)...Chips don't forget Saw 6 comes out in October. We're looking forward to our next visit back to Kingwood...whenever that may be. I know one thing I will be listening to Barney songs for four hours there, since that is a sure fire way to occupy our time. Loving the calmest dog ever....

3D glasses

Chips and Reese. Who wouldn't have fun when he's around.


Riding Grampy's bike

Playing...with all my old toys.
4th of July dress.
I'm working on the video montage of our visit. Reese is a singing fool lately. She's almost got all the words down to about 5 or 6 different songs. It's CRAZY. Leslie has a TON more pictures on her camera so when she sends them to me I will get them posted...hint hint Leslie...

Slightly fuzzy...wearing my shoes. I thought it was a funny picture

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Reesie is such a hoot! Thanks for Ryan's translation in the video:)