My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Show Us Your Single Men

In honor of Kelly’s Korner blog doing a showcase of single guys I am posting a blog about our two single friends Tim and Jason.

Tim Engler

tim

Tim is a 7th grade science teacher in Uvalde, Texas. He has been my husband’s best friend since before they were able to talk and he’s one of the most all around great guys I have ever met. Tim will give you the shirt off his back if you needed it because he’s just that kind of guy. He likes basketball, Aggie football, Cowboys football and of course we can’t leave out Texas Country. Tim is an avid 9 pin bowler (it’s a small town Texas thing) and he loves spending time with friends.  Prior to moving to Uvalde this last August he lived near San Marcos, TX and was also a youth leader at his Church. He really enjoys kids and hopes someday to have some of his own. Tim is a lot of fun to be around, always has a smile on his face and can make you smile by simply turning on his charm. He’s an uncle to two very sweet girls and enjoys being around his family. Tim is the God father of Reese and has always been a big part of her life. Tim is such a nice guy, gives his all to a relationship and is looking for someone to share his time with. If you’re interested in Tim leave a comment and I will work on setting you up. Tim’s a genuine sweetheart.

Jason Henderson

jason

Jason is an awesome friend who I met through my husband as they were really great friends all through college. Jason has been such a great friend to me as well so I would love nothing more than to see Jason happy, settled down, and starting his life with the right lady. Jason lives in Beamount, Texas at this time and he works as the Assistant Athletic Director for a Division I University. By all accounts you could say Jason would spend all the time he has watching sports because he LOVES sports. Jason is a Texas Aggie and will never miss keeping up with the Aggie baseball team. Jason is a tenderhearted man who is looking for the right girl to spend time with. He is the kind of guy who will do anything for the girl he is in a relationship and he is always willing to bend over backwards to make sure you are happy. Jason is a fun guy to be around and can make you laugh. He is ready to put himself out there, so if you’re interested in Jason leave a comment and I will set it all in motion.

21 comments:

Celie said...

"I like Santa...."

Michelle (michabella) said...

They are both cute!

You can see the post about me here:
http://pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/meet-michelle.html

Giggles said...

My sister is an Aggie. . . .come visit my blog at tlsgiggles.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

TX is on my list of places to move too, I have it narrowed down to a couple of places. I'm moving in June.

They both seem like really great guys. Tell them both I said 'hi'!

http://thisamber.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-life-singles-edition.html

Amy said...

They are both cute, but you didnt say how old they were!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Your guys both sound amazing! Feel free to check out my blog to learn more about me! Im 26, I live in Austin, Jesus-loving, family chick! :) Feel free to email me too... caidencefaire@yahoo.com

My name is Sara. said...

Both of these guys sound wonderful for my friend Amy. Check out my blog.

www.sarageren.blogspot.com

Michelle (michabella) said...

email: pinkstarr403@yahoo.com

Alyssa said...

These both sound like great men! I live in Houston currently, but grew up just north of Dallas. Texas girl, through and through! =) I didn't post a "singles" post on Kelly's blog, but feel free to check out my blog. Thanks!

Monelle said...

How old are these bachelors?

Suze said...

These are CUTE! :)

I'm interested!

Sara Bading said...

both guys are 31

BJJ said...

Very cool!

Here's the post about me:
http://michabella.blogspot.com/2011/01/wildflower.html

email: bailyjjones@gmail.com

What's next said...

ok, either one of those sweet boys sound wonderful! My niece is a teacher in the dallas area, HUGE sports fan and precious christian girl... her post is on kelly's corner #128 and her blog is : http://gatorphimu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

They are both cute :) I don't currently have a blog I'm writing on so I'm hoping I'll still get a response. I'm a 33 year old school counselor living in SC. I would love to hear from either one of them. I can send updated pictures and more info if you email me at marbeemay@yahoo.com
I'm very family oriented and looking for someone to add to my already blessed life!

vcicarol said...

HI,
I love that Kelly did this and would like to suggest he take a look at my friend's blog where she posted pictures of a family visit with their daughter Amy(28) Amy is in Louisville,Kentucky, and works with Student Life Ministry, while pursuing her masters degree at Southern. She is one of the most lovely, fun girls we have ever met. She has a smile that lights up the room, a great sense of humor, and is incredibly selfless.
here is the blog address for my friend...
http://whatmattersmost-carol.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-one-hour-with-our-amy.html. Amy can be e-mailed at aharlan@yahoo.com pe

Unknown said...

Hi there! They both seem like great guys! You can check out more about me here: http://amazingajandlifeswildride.blogspot.com/2011/01/single-life.html

or, you can email me at ajdrigg@gmail.com!

Thanks!

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Conley said...

Jason's cute :) I know these posts went up last week, but it took a while to work up my nerve! I just started a blog (http://purplegoldandginger.blogspot.com/) or you can email me if he is still looking!

Shannon said...

Hi Sara,

Have your two friends settled down?

I don't like to venture into unfamiliar situations, but sometimes good things happen when we least expect it.

Hope all is well for your family and your friends.