My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, January 1, 2011

End of 2010

We headed to Geronimo before Christmas, came home for Christmas and headed to Kingwood after Christmas. It was a lot of driving but it was nice to see our families, even though they were both short visits. Now we’re in full countdown to Disney mode, as I write this we’re down to 12 days. I can’t believe that it’s almost here. I have one excited little girl on my hands.

Here’s a recap of the highlights from our Christmas week

IMG_0498

Making cinnamon rolls from scratch

IMG_0500

rolling them up

IMG_0501

finished product. I have to admit they were really awesome.

IMG_0510

While in Geronimo, Reese made these reindeer sandwiches with her Oma

IMG_0511

Reese the red nosed reindeer

IMG_0515

In total awe of the Christmas Story. At least she appreciates the classics

IMG_0522

So excited!

IMG_0537IMG_0540

Princess Reese

IMG_0543

All worn out from opening presents and driving her car

DSC_0389

We made it to Kingwood! As you can see the tree landed on the Wicked Witch of the East

DSC_0396

DSC_0397

DSC_0401

DSC_0403DSC_0405

Aunt Leslie made her the dress. Impressive huh?

DSC_0454DSC_0456DSC_0465DSC_0473DSC_0474DSC_0480

She was riding the see saw with Meems and had some great air between her butt and the seat. It was awesome!

DSC_0484

Using the cool chop sticks Leslie got her for Christmas

DSC_0485

Reese thought she needed to redecorate…this is where a picture used to hang

DSC_0489

This was the picture after Reese took it off the wall while playing in her room..She was very lucky that she did not get hurt with her latest antics. As you can imagine all the other pictures have been removed from her wall. It’s no wonder I can never get anything done, she was alone for 2 minutes before this happened.

Hopefully I will get the pictures of New Year’s Eve uploaded later today. We went to a friend’s house and played one of those games where you dance along with the dude on the video  game. I have great shots of Ryan in all his white-ness breaking it down in a dance battle. I cried I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! Someone got tons of presents for christmas!! I think it's so cute she fell asleep after all that excitement.

And may I add those cinnamon buns look delish!