My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disney!

I know I owe everyone a post with lots of pictures, I am hoping to get them all uploaded today and then I will work my fingers to the bone to get them all uploaded and ready for your viewing pleasure.
I will say that Ryan saw the magic. He was not a believer before, but as soon as he saw Reese standing in front of Snow White in total awe he was a changed man. I knew it would happen. I love to be right. Reese loved every minute of it, was so incredibly well behaved and was stunned meeting all her favorite characters. She told Pocahontas that she loves watching her movie. Pocahontas asked her what her favorite part was and Reese came right back with "When you sing Just Around the Riverbend"...the trip was GREAT. I promise pictures later today/tonight.

No comments: