My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving etc.

I’m not going to lie, I have clearly slacked off on keeping up with the blog. I am going to take more pictures now that we have lots of fun things going on for the holidays.

Clearly turning 30 has slowed me down. I hate to see what happens when I am 40.

aggie tailgate

We went to College Station the weekend of the Nebraska game. WHOOP! Even though I was in the hotel room for the game with a sleeping Reese, it was still a super exciting win. I also got to have a great 30th birthday breakfast with the Mom, Dad, Ryan, Reese, Stacey and her friend.

After a couple days back in Corpus to teach Stroller Strides we headed to Geronimo to visit Ryan’s family. I made the mistake of telling Reese she could play the clarinet when she gets to high school. I also told her I had one at home she could play….thus the weekend of “I wanna play your clarinet”. I showed her how it worked and she even cracked a few ear piercing notes. Luckily she has time to learn before she’s in band.

clarient

Mom, Dad, Chips, Leslie and Stacey came to visit Corpus for the rest of the weekend. We all had a great time. So glad everyone got to come hang out.

We hit the King Ranch for the guided bus tour of the cattle working side of the Ranch. It was a lot of fun. Our tour guides’ name was Dusk…yes we asked, her sister was Dawn.

chips In his defense it was warm on the bus…Reese fell asleep too!dancing Dancing with Sister

king ranch This girlsking ranch2 The familymomreese Me and my Reesie…it was COLD

r&s me and the hubstourguide leslie Leslie the tour guide….things you can do when let on the bus early because you are part of the handicapped party. Thanks Chips…without you this pic would not have been possible.

dancingsister wearing her flower girl dress and dancing with Leslie

dress Dancing..she LOVES wearing her Princess dress

whataburger Waiting for food at Whataburger

30th bday Just finished blowing out 30 candles

boots my super fancy boots (thanks Mom and Dad)

ryancouch The girls went to Hobby Lobby and left the boys in charge….needless to say they got her to nap by forcing her to watch football. Notice she fell asleep in disgust plugging her ears with her fingers.

Special thanks to Stacey Ryan’s facebook page for allowing me to copy and use the pictures she took over Thanksgiving. I have some on my computer however since I am on the new laptop (perks of owning your own business) I am using her pictures to update the blog first.

No comments: