My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December already???

It’s hard to believe that it’s already the middle of December. Time flies when you’re having fun. You’re probably wondering why I am posting a blog…I know you’re thinking this dope left her camera on the bumper and it’s MIA.

There are MANY reasons that my parents are cool. We all know that. My Mom exhibited her coolness once again by sending us her camera to borrow for the time being. We have Reese’s Christmas pageant at school this week so I needed to document this for the blog. She slapped that little camera in a box on Saturday and by Monday I had it in my mailbox. She’s awesome.

We’ve had a busy week so far and more fun to come. Here’s recap.IMG_0414

super excited kiddo on my hands

IMG_0415

silly smiles

IMG_0416

I let her do all the decorating after I assembled it

IMG_0418 

IMG_0429

she highlighted my wall. I bet you know how thrilled I was when I discovered this little gem

IMG_0430

Pocahontas figurines and the reindeer from Santa’s sleigh…they play very nicely together…better then the English settlers ever did

IMG_0431

She was scratching her legs but for about 20 minutes she sang songs to them while they were all lined up

No comments: