My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, December 12, 2010

nothing to report

I have nothing to report other than I'm a dumba$$! No pictures to post for the same reason. Yes it's true, I lost our camera...So that is why you can continue looking at the same old boring pictures from Thanksgiving. However we are kindly being sent my Mom's camera while we decide which one to buy...and so sometime this week, when the nice Mail Lady comes to my home and rings my doorbell I will have a camera on hand. With that camera I will take pictures of Reese at her school Christmas Pageant to post for the world to see. Until then remember...NEVER set your camera on the bumper of your car (even if you are in the driveway playing with your daughter when you do it) because you just might forget it's there until after your husband gets back from Home Depot. :(

No comments: