My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, November 16, 2009

So we're a little boring lately

I agree we've been kind of boring lately. Our schedule has been pretty wide open which is nice because we feel like that never happens. Reese and I have been busy with Stroller Strides and enjoying the WONDERFUL weather that we've been having. In fact today she got to wear long sleeves and pants. Crazy, I know. We had a fun evening with some friends on Saturday night, we're not going to discuss the score of the Aggie game, it's just not worth it. Other than that we've been doing things around the house and enjoying the fact that we're not busy. The fun and excitement starts back up this week, so I'm sure we'll have better pictures in the future.
Reese enjoys laying with her dog on the sofa. They enjoy Sesame Street and of course Barney.
This is the sock puppet Reese and I made at our Stroller Strides playgroup. Notice the strange placement of the eye and nose at the leg part of the sock...and the off center eye towards the toe. Bet you can guess who added those little touches. Don't think about putting said puppet on your hand. Reese runs away says "It scares me...REALLY bad"

Sunday....she had a long weekend. Up two nights until 10 p.m. and no nap on Saturday. Sunday morning, Ryan was trimming our hedges and I was in charge of raking. Reese got stuck in the stroller for safe keeping. Obviously she was pooped. I think this was her first nap in the new stroller. Exhausted doesn't begin to describe it. She got wheeled around all over the yard while I did things in the yard and she just slept like a champ.
Clearly relaxed when she fell asleep.
Later in the afternoon. She woke up from her nap only to fall right back to sleep on the sofa while watching football. Out cold...
This morning, showing off her super fly new outfit from MiMi and Grampy. She looks so stylish in her Adidas outfit.

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I love the nap time boots!