My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crazy kid

Sometimes I find Reese in the weirdest places. I left her to watch Barney while I got dressed the other morning. As you can see the shopping cart doubles as a seat in times of need.
Happy as a clam...yes I know she's entirely too close to the TV, she sneaks over when she sees I'm in the other room. She was promptly moved back to the couch.
We're big fans of the Tupperware here. What I didn't know was how perfect her feet fit into them. She walked around like this two nights in a row.
She's also become a big fan of wearing nothing but undies in the house. Another moment where I am reminded why I think she's exactly like her Aunt Leslie/Sister.

1 comment:

Celie said...

Is that George W Bush on the TV with flowers on his head?