My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

It was a rough night. She hadn't napped which made the night start out rough. Once we got her out the door and on her way she was good. Then came the 2nd house on our stop. The jumped out with scary masks on and she was terrified. After that she cried "Take me to Chewie's house, I want to go home" over and over. We hit three more houses and headed home. Maybe next year will be better.
Pissed about the tutu
Protesting...to which she usually follows with "I'm mad at you" She tells you that whenever she's pissed.
Trying to coax Reese into wearing the hat

First house

We had to time this picture just right, since she refused to wear the hat.

Reese and her friend Sydney. A friend from Stroller Strides moved in a few houses down. The girls are about one month apart so I'm hoping they will have lots of fun growing up and we'll have many more pictures like this over the years. (maybe not with Reese crying but you know what I mean)

Nice hat

Loved being home with her lollipop. She loved handing out candy and "talking to the peoples"

No comments: