My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, August 26, 2013

1st day of Kindergarten!

It’s official! She’s in school as I type this, hopefully having a GREAT first day. We dropped her off and left her to color the work Ms. Moore had on her desk. She said she was nervous as she got out of the car but we assured her she was ready for school and there was nothing to be nervous about! I can’t wait to hear about her day!

001

003

005

008010 I am pretty sure Leslie was wearing sunglasses when she waited for me to come home on my first day of kinder…Brynn decided on the glasses all on her own.

011

013

015She wants to be a History teacher

018

019022023Great smile!026Walking into school028Her desk029getting her name tag on031all set as we left her for the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah?? Papparazzi in the background??

I'm sure Reese will do great. I can't believe she's in Kinder already!

-Andrea