My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas wrap up

003Reese asked for a keyboard, on a stand, with a bendable microphone, a bench to sit on and stand for music to rest on. Sure Reese, those aren’t overly specific requests for Santa. Thankfully Santa had all those things in stock. Brynn got a Cozy Coupe Car

015Reese was stunned when she saw her gift from Santa and immediately began belting out tunes. Christmas was rather loud at our house.019Brynn was funny, because she didn’t really understand Christmas and was seemingly confused as to why she got this car. She sat in it for about 20 minutes just hanging out.

031She also got a tunnel which provides hours of fun for both girls.037Visiting Grandma038042Herbst Family 2012

050This is the outfit Reese picked out to ring in the New Year with some friends. Yes that’s a dance leotard, a tutu skirt and cowboy boots. In case you’re wondering I intend to use this picture in the back of her high school yearbook when she’s a senior.

I need to upload all the pictures from my phone and then I will have a whole new post of pictures for everyone to see.

No comments: