My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, December 17, 2012

December

003Our house007Reese and the snowmen. My Dad made these a few years ago and we got them this year so I have been plotting hard at upping our decorations to win the award in our neighborhood. Next year we’re adding colored lights.

008012I have been working out in the mornings and Ryan has been inspired to work out at night. Reese joined him the other night with my smaller weights while Ryan used my bigger weights. It was too cute. Reese also started running with the Moms at Stroller Strides when she comes to class and she’s really pretty fast.

Reese had her Christmas program at school last week. This year she was an angel and she did very well singing all the songs and smiling for all to see.

015025

This past weekend we headed to Geronimo to attend Kyle and Megan’s twin girls’ baptism. Ryan is Nora’s god-father. Reese had a good time seeing her cousins. Brynn, poor baby ran a fever all day, it seems those pesky teeth were bothering her again. She was pretty lazy, just wanting to sit in my lap and drift in and out of sleep. She’s a little better today, but I think her allergies are acting up, that happens when it’s still 80 degrees in December.

030

We’re getting ready for Christmas and counting down the days until Santa comes.

No comments: