My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brynn is 1!!!!!

Here are a few pictures from when Reese was out playing in the sprinklers. She had a field day running around out there and Brynn had just as much fun watching her.

001003004

We’ve had a busy few weeks. School started, dance class started and Brynn turned 1! Reese goes to school 4 days a week now and she’s loving it. Brynn and I drop her off and then head to Stroller Strides and come home to a quiet house, to play and eat lunch before we head out to pick Sister up at 2. As happy as Brynn is when we pick up Reese I don’t know that she misses her too much during the day. I think she’s happy not to be getting tackled every 5 minutes, or hearing me say “Reese” 4000 times in an hour.

005Reese wants to be a teacher. I will continue to ask her this every year and see how often it changes.

Reese also started dance class again. This year she is taking Hip Hop classes with Tippi Toes and she is having a blast. Last year I always just plopped Brynn in the stroller and she’d just smile and laugh watching Reese dance. This year she wants to dance up there with her, so today is the first day we’ll leave Reese in class, and go out for a fun on the Bayfront while Reese is busy. It’s going to be hot today, so I might regret my choice for a 4 p.m. run but we’ll see how it goes.

Brynn turned 1 on Saturday and we headed to Geronimo for the weekend. We cooked her favorite meal of spaghetti and meatballs and she had her very own cake. By the time we got to have cake she was pretty beat from playing all day so she didn’t really eat any, but she enjoyed the one bit Ryan gave her. The next day we headed to a baby shower where our sweet cousin Erin Homann made Brynn her very own mini bunt cake. Brynn LOVED the cake, and has had a few bites this week of the left overs. She’s a super happy baby!

007

010012015020021

024

026034038039043059061Brynn playing with one of her new baby cousins. Ryan took this picture so I don’t know if this was Lucy or Nora

065

The girls have coordinating Aggie dresses. They looked so sweet for the shower. Now that Brynn is mobile it’s impossible to snap a picture of them together.

067070

She also took her first few steps this week, she walked from me to Reese and we’ve been practicing some more everyday. I don’t think it will be long before she’s off and running. I know where she’ll go too, because she crawls in there whenever she thinks I am not paying attention. She makes a b-line for Reese’s room, she knows that where all the good big girl stuff is.

We’ve been hitting the park in the afternoons this week since it’s been a bit cooler (90’s instead of 100’s) and we have been loving it. I can’t wait for it to get even cooler.

Oh and I got a new car!

No comments: