My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry...,

My lack of posting any new pictures is not because I don't have time, it's that I have a lack of pictures. It seems once the summer rolls around we are out and about so much that I either forget to take the camera or the fun that we're having is in or near water so I don't want to mess up the big ole expensive camera. I am generally the lone parent at the pool when we go so I can't leave Reese in the water alone to take pictures for you all to see. This weekend it might be possible for Ryan to be the one supervising the swimming fun and I can take some action shots.

We have been busy, first there was swim lessons, then swimming at our neighborhood pool(almost every afternoon), hitting the two locals splash parks to play in the water with friends, Reese started ballet and lots of late afternoon naps (which mostly are due from playing so hard at the pool).

I will try to get some pictures taken this week and weekend to post on here for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: