My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, April 15, 2011

Swimming in April ?!?!?!

Yes you read that correctly, we’ve busted out the baby pool and Reese has gotten in. It was pretty warm last weekend (in the 90’s) so we figured it was time to send Reese into the pool to keep her occupied. Plus I can sit in the shade on the fabulous chairs we have (thanks Mom and Dad) and relax while Reese goes nuts in the water. It’s a great system if you think about it.

001Before the pool we tried out the crazy sprinkles

003004005How can you not love this face?

009013015016018019Relaxing022023This is for sure my kid, she knows how to relax in the pool and attempt to get a tan.

006Can you see the gap in her swimsuit? Yes it’s a little too big, but don’t worry we got her some new ones that should arrive in the mail shortly. I had to take the picture because I thought it was so funny.

No comments: