My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures galore!

Obviously our bluebonnets are in full bloom right now so we headed out with the fancy new camera to take pictures. I am still not an award winning photographer by any means but I get a few more nice shots with the faster camera.

057058061062064070071Loving the breeze073Dad, this one is for you…Reese in bluebonnets with the Texas flag behind her.

074076Such a sweet picture (in my opinion

079

001After asking for a while, Ryan finally agreed to re-do Reese’s bathroom. He told me it would be a “two day” project but alas he’s still in the process of doing it…but it’s getting there. As you can see Reese aided in the painting. Right after she was done rolling she placed her hand on the wall…good thing it’s water based paint. She was nice enough not to touch anything when she left the bathroom and headed to the living room to show me her “handy” work.

003

Since her bathroom is out of commission Reese has been bathing in our bathroom. This is not an issue other than now her bath products are more in “reach” so she dumped half a shampoo bottle into the tub yesterday afternoon. I figured I might as well use it to make bubbles so we turned on the jets. Reese said it was the BEST bath she ever had. She was in there for over an hour.

019The start021025Having a BLAST027028Bubbles everywhere

029Bubble Monster Reese030As you can see the bubbles began taking over

032

I have fond memories of taking bubble baths in Nana’s pink bath tub when I was Reese’s age…I should get the picture of me to put next to the pics of Reese from her pink bathtub bubble experience.

Tonight should be a power struggle trying to get her to take a regular bath.

3 comments:

B and E said...

Where did you take pictures of the Blue Bonnets? I want to take Noah's pictures with them.

Celie said...

GET THE HAIRDRYER AND CHI AWAY FROM THE WATER!

Sara Bading said...

Mom, they are not plugged in...the chi esp. gets left there after I use it because it's so dang hot that I don't want her to be able to touch it on the counter. i will move them...but they are not plugged in. Not even a plug in sight for her to plug them in if she wanted to