My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater!

Tonight at Bunco it was Ugly Christmas Sweater night. I rocked my Goodwill $2.97 sweater and actually got compliments (sadly). Super fun night with my super fun friends. I love nights like this because I am always reminded of how lucky I am to have met such wonderful ladies in Corpus and to have made SUCH great friends.
My Ho's (I say this because Julie's shirt said "Where my Ho Ho's at?)

Ryan has a knack of taking unflattering pictures my thighs are not really that wide. It's a disease he suffers from. So this picture still doesn't do the entire sweater justice, however I think it holds all the essential tacky elements of a ugly sweater. I have gold tinsel, holly, sequins, bears, a rocking horse, blocks, trains, a Christmas tree and the kicker is the cowl neck top. I rocked this!

4 comments:

Celie said...

You look great. well worth the $2.97.

Andrea H. said...

You look just fine! Quit being so hard on yourself and knock 'em out with those American thighs! (quote courtesy of AC/DC)

Gail said...

Haha...I am sure the orignial owner of that "perfect" Christmas sweater could not have worn it better! Loved it! :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah. They are 7 jeans. www.zappos.com for the best deals:)