My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daily Antics

I think am should rename this blog “How I slowly drive my mother nuts: daily chaos by Reese”

Last week she was crying in bed because Maddax  wasn’t coming to marry her in the park (all while she’s wearing her bridesmaid dress)….and that the cake she had Ryan “order” wasn’t being delivered.

Yesterday I was about to hop in the shower, Reese was doing puzzles quietly in the kitchen and I thought to myself “It’s so nice that she can be trusted to quietly play alone while I’m in the shower”…I came out to find her standing on her chair “washing dishes”

Today while I was vacuuming, Reese saw an opportunity. I should start by saying Reese has a slight obsession with hand lotion, she LOVES putting on lotion. For this reason I rarely buy it. It’s just an accident waiting to happen. Most times she puts too much on her hands and I find the rest in my sink slowly going down the drain. I got some for Christmas and its been taunting her since. I keep it high up, she finds a way to get it. She’s too smart for her own good. So today while vacuuming she closed my bedroom door claiming the vacuum was bothering her. I should have known better but she was watching TV so I believed her. I finished and discovered said bedroom door to be locked. When I asked her to unlock the door she tells me “I can’t I have too much lotion on my hands.” Ryan and I were not at all surprised by this. The smell coming from my room would lead me to believe she bathed in it. Good ole Reese, my days would be sooooooo dull without her.

I will post pictures later, Reese is foaming at the mouth for me to let her out the door so she can get the mail.

No comments: