My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Accidents happen????

Sometimes accidents happen. An example: I might have used Ryan’s Kindle once and it froze up on me.  I had to look online on how to reboot it before I got it to work again. This was hard for Ryan to understand. He got so upset with me because I “ broke his Kindle” and it never breaks when he uses it…etc. I got the “how come when you use it, it breaks” speech and boy was he mad. He can’t comprehend that sometimes crap happens and that is life.

Yesterday it became very clear that I am not the only one in the house who “accidentally” breaks things and even though I was upset by what happened, I was very glad that it was a lesson for Ryan that sometimes accidents do happen and it’s no one’s fault.  Hopefully he’ll remember this next time I happen to break something.

I don’t’ know if you all have heard of the “push present” however it is a gift that one gives to his wife after she “pushes” your new child into the world. I got a very nice necklace with Reese. With new baby I guess you could say I am getting something a bit more practical…..I just got a rear car window as a push present, I’m just not exactly sure this is what I wanted…

How does one shatter a back window you ask….You should ask Ryan and his weed eater…because my car was INNOCENTLY sitting in the garage when my sweet husband was mowing the lawn like he has down countless times before.

As I sat inside trying to escape the 100+ degree temps outside I was asked by Ryan to please come to the garage and look at something.  Based on the tone in his voice my initial thought was that there was a dead pet of ours lying in the driveway….this is what I encountered when I walked outside…and NO my rear window does not roll down…

004

005

Next time he mows the garage door will be closed for obvious reasons.

No comments: