My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, May 13, 2011

Disney On Ice

002To say she was tired would be a slight under statement. This poor kid fell asleep while Ryan and I ate dinner one night. We came into the living room to see her sleeping like this.

005006Reese told us that Baby Ty had to come so he could see the characters.008010011015016Totally mesmerized021Four girls..some of our friends from Stroller Strides. Reese, Frannie, Ella and Emma040

Ryan came along this year for Disney on Ice and even he had a good time. For someone who was such a non believer before we went to Disney World he’s a sucker for the Mouse now. We both got a little laugh while we were there thinking about the fact that we’ll have two girls obsessed with Disney Princesses in a few years.  The good thing is I am totally fine with the Disney obsession…and I think without fully admitting it, Ryan is too. He’s getting much closer to knowing the difference between all the Princesses.

The funniest part is that they played a song from the movie Enchanted (which is a big hit in our house) and Ryan even knew the words to the song…I am proud of him!

No comments: