My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Videos

As promised I have made two 4 minute videos to share with the world. Obviously as titled the first is from our Disney trip. Please note the last clip…Reese got to do the Hot Dog dance with Mickey and Minnie. Every morning she watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and at the end of every episode they do the Hot Dog Dance. She LOVED dancing with Mickey and Minnie…super great that they the exact moves from the show…but hey that’s Disney for you. (You can also see Ryan get punked by Rosetta while visiting the fairies in Pixie Hollow, where Tinkerbell and her friends live)

This next video is Reese reading me her Fancy Nancy book the other night. She really has the whole thing down pat. The night before I taped her she had the entire thing…this night she was a little off her game.

No comments: