My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, July 19, 2010

A quick recap!

This picture is left over from our 4th of July festivities. Reese had to jump in and save Chips from drowning. I'm signing her up for lifeguard duty next summer as well.

We took Reese to see Toy Story 3 at the movies. It was her first time to see a movie in the theater so she was super excited! We let her feast on some popcorn since it was her first real movie experience, little does she knows this will most likely be the only time her cheap ass mother buys her popcorn at the theater. It's just not something we Herbst kids did when we were little and I seemed to turn out alright.
She was pretty good throughout the movie. She either sat in her chair or sat in my lap the whole time so I'd say more movies are in her future. Between our recent trip to Taco Bell and now the movies it's like I have a new 3 ft tall best friend to do things with.
Aunt Leslie was here this past weekend. We had a crazy, fun filled, jam packed weekend. We managed to fit about 3 days worth of things into less than 48 hours which was awesome. We also finished making over Reese's room. I have one more finishing touch which I plan on doing tonight and I will post some pics tomorrow (hopefully). Meems arrives tomorrow for the rest of the week so we'll be having more fun with her!

No comments: